Come join us for a morning of information and resources about the Opioid Crisis in our community and how you and the Faith Community can become involved. This FREE event will be held at Anona United Methodist Church Worship Center, 13233 Indian Rocks Rd, Largo, FL 33774 from 8am to 12:30pm. A Continental Breakfast will be served.
- Gayle Guidash, Pinellas County Health Dept
- Chief Anthony Holloway, St. Petersburg Police Dept
- Dianne Clarke, Operation PAR
- Larry Cooper, Kindship Children’s Home Network
- Maria Pepe, Suncoast hospice Empath Health
- Gary Webb, Celebrate Recovery
- Andrea Rose, St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Laurallyn Segur, Eckerd Connects
This event is organized by Family Oriented Concept Unified to Serve (FOCUS). A collaborative planning team of religious professionals and social service providers committed to working throughout Pinellas County on behalf of Children and Families.